Being a weblog devoted to a variety of topics. Including Mathematics. And Mathematical Finance. Sometimes with homework.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Assignment for Week #1

I've posted the reading and homework assignment for Week #1. You can follow the link from the Schedule Page. You'll be asked to read over my policy on Academic Integrity before you view the homework problems.

The problems are from Sections 1.2 and 1.3. I didn't discuss the background for the problems in 1.2 during class, but I asked your TA's to go over those topics in Recitation. I'll make sure to remind them again ahead of Thursday's Recitation. In general, I will not have the TA's cover material that I don't present in class, but with this introductory material, I don't feel too bad about it.

No comments:

Blog Archive