Being a weblog devoted to a variety of topics. Including Mathematics. And Mathematical Finance. Sometimes with homework.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

21-241: Final Wrap-Up

Well, we have reached the end of the semester. I've turned in the final grades, and you can all see your final exam grades on Blackboard. I think I've got the Blackboard "Cumulative Average" computing everything correctly (I use a separate spreadsheet to calculate and assign grades). (A few students have discussed issues with some of their homework assignments this semester. I believe I've resolved those issues, but have not changed the Blackboard grades to reflect that.)

The grade cutoffs for the final exam were:

A cutoff - 80
B cutoff - 70
C cutoff - 60
D cutoff - 40

and the grade cutoffs for cumulative averages were:

A cutoff - 82.37
B cutoff - 69.47
C cutoff - 56.58
D cutoff - 40.26

I enjoyed working with you all this semester, and I hope you have a great summer.

No comments: