Being a weblog devoted to a variety of topics. Including Mathematics. And Mathematical Finance. Sometimes with homework.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Critical Time of Year

Well, we are getting to the time of year that always has me on the edge of my seat. A little nervous. A little agitated. With a dose of excitement thrown in. That's right. The 10-day forcast is just beginning to reach into Spring Break.

As you can see at the link, Mad River Glen, my Favorite Place in the World is due to get snow on eight of the next ten days, with 18"-30" predicted over the next couple days. That is fantastic! The weather is starting to creep up over freezing next week, though, so that is troubling. If all that snow starts turning into rain, Spring Break could be a Disaster!

If I work at it, I can hit the slopes on Friday, March 7. Tomorrow will show what Mother Nature has in store for that day. Think snowy thoughts.

No comments: